- Campus recruitment for final year students start from June onwards every year. Recruitment after passing out of the campus will also be done depending on the availability of non placed students.
- Interested recruiters are requested to mail the following details to [email protected]
- Job Profile
- Job Location
- Training Period
- CTC during & after Training
- Designation before & after Training
- Service agreement if any – No.of years & Bond amount if any
- Degrees & Branches required
- Eligibility Criteria – Marks ( X / XII/dip / Current degree/UG for PG) and Arrear Status
- Selection Process- Test (Online / Not)/GD/Interview
- Facilities Required for campus recruitment
- Preferred dates to visit
NB: Placement with Paid Training by students and Consulting fee attached placements are not allowed.
- Based on the above data, students will register at Placement Centre. No. of interested students will be informed to the recruiting company.
- Based on the no. of interested students, company can fix the venue either at college or at their office. Resumes of the interested students can also be sent to the company for shortlisting at their end. If the policy of the company is to conduct a pooled campus drive for colleges, we are ready to conduct here in our campus.
- List of Selected candidates and offer letters shall be given to the Placement Officer at the end of the process. If there is any delay in announcement of results, students will be permitted to attend the next company . If the students get placement in the next company, they will not be permitted to get the offer from the previous company if get selected.
- The recruiters are requested to give the feedback of the quality of the students at the end of the selection process and also after the training period. This will help us to improve continuously and offer better numbers than the previous year. Dream offer will be given to students.
- To the companies that offer a CTC of more than Rs.1.8 LPA
- To Engineering Companies so that Engineering companies do not fall in short of quality students and also students are given the option to choose their career.
- If the student gets placed in the Dream Offer , his previous offer will be cancelled by informing the previous recruiter. This is done to make sure that the student join in only one company. Students placed in the dream offer will not be permitted to attend subsequent Dream offer recruitments.
An institution is best judged for its quality by its faculty resource. The faculty has a combination of both youth & experience. Apart from performing formal instructions in the classrooms, tutorial classes and laboratories, the faculty members provide counseling & guidance to students. Individual attention to student is ensured through proctorial support for proper personal development of individual & achievement of academic excellence. Faculty members are deputed to attend refresher courses, short term training programmes and industrial training in order to upgrade their knowledge base. They are also liberally sponsored to attend seminars/ workshops/conferences etc. The institute periodically invites visiting faculty from NITs/IITs and industry personnel for guest lectures for the benefit of the students.
Physical infrastructure consists of spacious lecture halls, multimedia classrooms, tutorial rooms, well-equipped laboratories, seminar hall, air- conditioned conference hall, automated central library, digital library, language laboratory and campus with high-speed Internet connectivity. The academic objectives are achieved through regular classroom delivery, on-line course delivery and e-learning. Digital course materials from NPTEL in various courses have been uploaded into the institute. This serves as an extra learning resource for the students besides the classroom notes and handouts.
The institute follows the curriculum prescribed by BPUT, which is consistent with the model curriculum suggested by the AICTE. The present curricula include a broad based core science and technical component, departmental compulsory courses, professional electives and project dissertation.
Scholarships & Financial Assistance:
“To grow into an ideal institution by imparting affordable, job oriented, progressive and self reliant technical education to all segments of the society, keeping abreast of the advancements in global scientific and technical knowledge and by encouraging the research approach to make the students best in this technically competitive era.”
- Imparting matchless quality of technical and professional education to its disciples.
- Introducing student centric & innovative practices in teaching-learning process.
- Providing best facilities like financial and moral support to needy segments of the society.
- Promoting and implementing strong set of ethical values among the budding technocrats.
- Fostering and developing the attitude for both entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship skills.
- Continuously collaborating with industry to build bridge between academia and industry.
- Emphasizing and supplementing the students’ scientific temperament towards the research and development activities.