Electrical and Electronics Engineering, the branch of engineering concerned with the practical applications of electricity in all its forms, including those of the field of electronics. Electronics engineering is that branch of electrical engineering concerned with the uses of the electromagnetic spectrum and with the application of such electronic devices as integrated circuits and transistors.
In engineering practice, the distinction between electrical engineering and electronics is usually based on the comparative strength of the electric currents used. In this sense, electrical engineering is the branch dealing with “heavy current”—that is, electric light and power systems and apparatuses—whereas electronics engineering deals with such “light current” applications as telephone and radio communication, computers, radar, and automatic control systems. The distinction between the fields has become less sharp with technical progress.
I am privileged to take this opportunity to extend my warm welcome to all the upcoming technocrats of the nation to the Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering at Einstein Academy of Technology and Management, Baniatangi, Khurdha, Odisha. The department feels proud to share the Technical knowledge so as to educate future technocrats, encourage innovative activities, and take various initiatives which validate the transformation power of Electrical & Electronics Engineering. Our department has recorded steady enhancement in its academic performance & placement activities. In order to keep our students updated to the recent change required for the modern industries, we offer a wide range of Value added courses like MATLAB, PLC, SCADA etc. We believe that all our students who have been placed in various industries have been well accepted into their respective job profiles and have been consistently meeting the expectations of the industries. We feel proud to be a part of a very strong Alumini association, many of whom hold influential positions in the core sectors. We are looking ahead to have much brilliant students, academicians and professionals to connect with us and help in maintaining a competitive learning atmosphere inside the campus.
|1||Asso. Professor & HOD|
|3||Mr. Nityananda Giri||Asst. Professor|
|7||Mr. Biswajit Mishra||Asst. Professor|
|8||Mrs. Durgesh Nandini Dash||Asst. Professor|
|9||Mr. Manoj Behura||Asst. Professor|
- To impart quality and value based education enabling the students to become solution providers for the growing challenges in the industry and society.
- To create awareness among the students, the impact of Electrical and Electronics Engineering in the global scenario and the challenges of electrical based industries and organizations.
- To enhance the competitiveness of the graduates for higher studies by promoting research and development in the field of electrical as well as interdisciplinary subjects.
Under Graduate (B. Tech)
Electrical and Electronics Engineering (60 Intake)
Post Graduate (M. Tech)
Structural Engineering (18 Intake)
Under Graduate (B. Tech)
Civil Engineering (120 Intake)
Civil Engineering (60 Intake)
Program Educational Objectives:
1: Technocrats will exhibit their knowledge in effective accomplishment during their practice of profession of Electrical Engineering with due regard to social and environmental concerns.
1: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
2: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
3: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
4: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
5: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
6: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
7: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
8: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
9: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
10: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
11: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
12: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
No Information Available........
- Dr. Anil Kumar Mishra received the Best Teacher Award on the eve of Engineer’s day -2019 organized on15thSeptember 2019 at Jayadev Bhavan , Bhubaneswar by EVER GREEN FORUM
- Prof. Sasanka Sekhar Dalai nominated as a spoke –cum- trainer for Cyber Security Awareness Master Training Programheld on 14/12/19 at IIIT,Bhubaneswar.
- Prof. Nihar Ranjan Hota presented his research work “Bushiness Analytics Using AI and ML” at SRI SRI University. He has presented the research paper and selected as the Best Research Scholar.
- Prof. Rekhanjali Sahoo presented her research work on “A Hybrid Knowledge Mining Approach to develop a System Framework for Odia Language Text Processing” at BPUT ODISHA.. She has published two research articles in the peer reviewed Journals.
- Mr. Biswa Ranjan Barik has received the Best Academic Excellence Award by EATM in the year 2018.
- Miss. Ume Kulsum has received the Best Academic Excellence Award by EATM in the year 2017.
- Miss. Bijaya Laxmi Khatua has received the Best Academic Excellence Award by EATM in the year 2016.
- Core Python Programming.
- Linux Administration
- Data Engineering with Hadoop and Spark
- Deep Learning and Machine Learning Programming through Python
- Embedded Programming using C
- Web Designing using PHP